Cerca nel blog

mercoledì 8 giugno 2011

Wake Up (and smell the coffee)


Goodmorning bloggers.
Today is an English-speaking day. Dunno why. Sometimes I just wake up thinking in English instead of Italian.
I'm out of exercise in writing it, so please be sympathetic.
I'm thinking..... Orange juice and toast for breakfast this morning.
Sun is shining but I feel rainy. Must be because of the two thousand things on my mind, or because of the two thousand pages I still have to study from here to monday.
I feel ugly (and look ugly, in my home-study-uniform, consisting in an enourmous "Cats" T-shirt and horrible light blue short pants, not to mention my culry, crazy, cavemen style hair) but I'm kind of enjoying it.
Well, turns out I'm the kind of person who finds the birght side of wallowing with a little help from tons and tons of coffee and the right soundtrack. Whatever gets you through the day, right?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Commenta!